Docs are potentially hurting or killing their patients because they are believing this FAKE research… 12 years later, it’s WORSE. Here’s the full story…
“This works better than that little blue pill…”
Men like John are discovering that they can reverse their erectile dysfunction naturally, WITHOUT taking anything.
Why doctors make so many mistakes (that patients don’t know about)
Maybe 95% of research is fake research.
The pioneering John Ioannidis has said that most of what doctors do is based upon either no evidence or false evidence.
It’s not the doctors’ fault.
Doctors are suckered by Big Pharma – the giant pharmaceutical corporations conduct studies to get the results they are looking for.
And the FDA goes along with it.
Then doctors depend upon these fake studies to treat patients.
That’s why so many diseases aren’t improved even with treatment.
The treatment doesn’t work.
The research is fake.
Sometimes it’s worse than just Big Pharma shenanigans.
Like what happened at Duke University – where they faked hundreds of millions of dollars of research in order to get government grants.
Holy crud. This story has me angry!
But this is about much more than money…
When it comes to knowing what works and what doesn’t in science and medicine, our system relies heavily on university research with government funding.
When that university research is faked or compromised, then the entire system gets out of whack.
That means the information that goes to Big Pharma and out to your doctors is based on WRONG data.
Wrong data leads to terrible results – sometimes death – and often really crappy side effects that aren’t well enough understood before a new drug is rolled out.
And in this case, it’s an awful lot of fake research – $200 million worth!
Fraud, fraud, and more fraud.
According to reports, there were 12 years of research fraud that cost the American taxpayer $200 million!
“A whistleblower said Duke falsified research on nearly $200 million worth of grants, and he will collect nearly $34 million for his role in uncovering the fraud, which prosecutors said spanned from 2006 to 2018 and involved money from the National Institutes of Health and the Environmental Protection Agency.”
That’s $16.6 million a year funneled into research that now all has to be rolled back.
But retracting 12-year-old papers isn’t easy.
That “research” is already out there and probably in the hands of people who develop drugs and medical treatments!
“The chief researcher at the center of the scandal, Erin Potts-Kant, had more than a dozen papers stemming from her work on mice retracted.”
And to make matters EVEN worse, the prosecutors say that the school KNEW about it and just let it go on…
Probably because they were benefiting financially.
“Prosecutors said the school’s higher-ups knew about her fraudulent research but allowed it to continue.”
Money can be such a corrupting motivator!
This wasn’t even the first scandal like this at Duke…
Before that, there was another one involving HUMAN cancer patients!
“Duke is dealing with a different research scandal dating back more than a decade, The Associated Press reported.”
It’s crazy… You’d think after this first scandal they would be more careful.
But I guess that just goes to show a culture of corruption.
In this earlier scandal, the papers were published in top medical journals.
And that bad data is probably still out there too.
“Duke medical professor Anil Potti engaged in misconduct while researching treatments in human cancer patients. Mr. Potti’s studies were published in top medical journals, including the New England Journal of Medicine and Lancet Oncology between 2006 and 2009.”
In case you haven’t gathered by now, I HATE misinformation and bad data.
And in America, our medical community seems to be rampant with it.
That’s why it’s so important to check and double-check and ask questions.
Make sure there is more than one study and a history of results before you go with a treatment plan.
Don’t just assume that what your doctor tells you (or even worse, what commercials tell you) at face value.
Question everything. You’ll probably stay healthier.
—-Important Message About Your Health—-
Get your FREE copy of my book, Healthy to 120, and discover natural cures that Big Pharma is trying to bury…
Here’s just a peek of what you’ll find inside Healthy to 120:
- I’ve discovered something that lowers testosterone in men, causes heart attacks, and increases the risk of stroke and other deadly diseases… It’s the #1 killer that no one talks about… And no, it’s NOT sugar or bread. Most of the people I’ve met who live the longest eat bread and chocolate – and still live a long, healthy life… (page 48)
- Despite their time in the spotlight, Keto and high-fat diets are actually BAD for men… These type of diets make men insulin resistant and increase harmful blood fat in the bloodstream… I discovered that losing weight this way may be the WORST thing men can do and that strenuous exercise makes blood fat worse… But then I found a better, safer way for men to lose weight and reduce harmful blood fat, and you don’t even have to get up off the couch to do it… (page 290)
- Another one of my discoveries comes from the longest-living men on Earth… They eat these 2 secret foods to live to age 100 and beyond… And some of these men still smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, and eat sweets – so what’s their secret? I’m revealing it now, and it will allow you to reclaim your youth and vigor… (page 280)
- Believe it or not, I’ve found that a certain type of intercourse can add decades to your life… I know it sounds strange, but this certain way of approaching sexual intercourse produces the most pleasure… And I’ve discovered that if you do it this specific way, you can have terrific erections that last for hours… And you will feel extreme sexual pleasure all over your body… (page 347)
- Did you know the secret to better erections is better blood flow? I developed a “roto-rooter” for your arteries that removes built-up plaque. This restores the arteries’ flexibility, and creates better blood flow all over the body, especially to the penis…resulting in thicker, more engorged erections and better sexual performance… (page 139)
- And so much more…
I only have a few copies left and I’m willing to rush it to you for FREE right away.
- Duke University to pay $112.5 million settlement for faked research https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/25/duke-pay-1125m-settlement-faked-research/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
- Why most research is false https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124
- Fake facts and alternative truths in medical research - NCBI https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5787277/
- Fake Medical News: When is Fake Really Fake? – Lean Forward https://leanforward.hms.harvard.edu/2017/08/24/fake-medical-news-when-is-fake-really-fake/