Have these scientists really discovered the true “fountain of youth”?
Men “acting like teenagers” thanks to this new white powder…
Doctors and researchers from Harvard, Penn State, Rutgers, the University of Kentucky, and even Guangzhou University in Japan ALL say the same thing…
Men act like teenagers — especially in the bedroom — when they get ahold of this white powder (and no it’s not illegal.)
This white powder restores a teenage metabolism and has been used safely for 120 years…
And when a man has a restored metabolism, he starts acting like a teenager again in the bedroom…if you know what I mean…
…getting stiff at the slightest touch, staying stiff while inside her, and lasting long enough to satisfy her again and again…
Calcio — the Secret Longevity Lab Owned by Google
This is what Google’s secret lab has been working on…
Living a long life is “all in the genes.” Or is it?
Science has been telling us for quite a while now that how long you live is directly related to how long your parents and grandparents lived.
Hmm. So, longevity is mostly a genetic trait? Well, according to most scientific thought, it is.
And that has filtered down into our cultural beliefs.
But… new research shows that our genetics have far less to do with a long lifespan than we previously thought.
And this research involves huge numbers of people!
And that’s good news for me and for you…
Because I FULLY intend to be still around and living what I consider “the good life” when I’m 120 years old.
Let’s take a look at the research and how you can influence how long and how well you live.
It’s not all in the genes after all.
Normally, I don’t talk about the research labs that these studies come out of.
But, in this case, it’s actually worth noting…
This study was done by a lab known as Calico.
Calico is very (almost ridiculously) secretive – it’s owned by Alphabet, the parent company of Google.
And, as far as we know, Calico was set up exclusively to study longevity issues.
They want to crack the code of the human lifespan and help people to live much, much longer lives.
And that shouldn’t be surprising…
Since the beginning of time, humans have wanted to live forever.
We’ve waged wars and gone on giant quests to find the fountain of youth.
I mean… let’s face it, most of us don’t want to die…
But we also want to live well while we’re alive.
So, this guy named Graham Ruby – who works at Calico – decided to figure out if our genetics actually influence our lifespan is much as we think they do.
But he needed a huge amount of data to be able to figure this out accurately.
So, he partnered with the behemoth ancestry/DNA company Ancestry.com…
And Ancestry.com has one of the biggest databases of DNA and family histories of the world…
“He wanted to first ask a much broader question: How big a role do genes play, anyway, in determining how long someone lives? Other scientists had tried to ask that question before, with conflicting results.”
“To clear things up would require getting much, much more data. So Calico went to the biggest family history database in the world: the consumer genetics and genealogy firm Ancestry.”
Well, they found that your genetics don’t determine most of your lifespan capability/capacity or how long you can live if everything goes well.
According to Graham Ruby:
“The true heritability of human longevity for that cohort is likely no more than seven percent…”
Previous estimates for how much genes explain variations in lifespan have ranged from around 15 to 30 percent. Now we’re looking at 7 percent…
That’s good news.
Because it actually means that we have more control over lifespans that we think we do – at least in most cases.
Of course, there are some genetic conditions that predispose you to a much shorter life.
But those are the exception and not the norm.
The bottom line is that we have a great deal more control over our outcomes than we thought we did.
We can influence the outcome of how long we live by the decisions we make while we are alive!
For now, the big takeaway seems to be that humans have more control over how long they live than their genes do.
I go over a lot of this in my book Healthy to 120…
In that book, I don’t just teach men how to have a live a long life…
I also teach them how to have great sex and great health throughout that entire health span.
And what it really boils down to is controlling runaway inflammation in your body.
That’s because internal inflammation is the cause of most “aging” diseases.
Control inflammation and you get to live longer.
—-Important Message about my book, Healthy to 120—-
Get Your FREE Copy of My Best-Selling Book Right Now
Hurry, my last remaining copies are flying off the shelf…
Don’t wait, get your free copy of Healthy to 120 right now and join 21,262 other men who are adding decades of happy, healthy, sexy life…
My publisher told me I can’t keep giving my book away for free much longer… so this may be the last time you see this incredible offer.
Healthy to 120 contains my most incredible, breakthrough health discoveries for men that allow you to live to 120 and beyond — healthier, happier, and having more sex than ever before.
And now you can have one of the last available copies for FREE. Here’s just a peek of what you’ll find inside Healthy to 120:
- I’ve discovered something that lowers testosterone in men, causes heart attacks, and increases the risk of stroke and other deadly diseases… it’s the #1 killer that no one talks about…and no, it’s NOT sugar or bread. Most of the people I’ve met who live the longest eat bread and chocolate, and still live a long, healthy life…(page 48)
- Despite their time in the spotlight, Keto and high-fat diets are actually BAD for men… these type of diets make men insulin resistant and increase harmful blood fat in the bloodstream… I discovered that losing weight this way may be the WORST thing men can do and that strenuous exercise makes blood fat worse…but then I found a better, safer way for men to lose weight and reduce harmful blood fat, and you don’t even have to get up off the couch to do it…(page 290)
- Another one of my discoveries comes from the longest living men on Earth… they eat these 2 secret foods to live to age 100 and beyond… and some of these men still smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, and eat sweets — so what’s their secret? I’m revealing it now, and it will allow you to reclaim your youth and vigor…(page 280)
- Believe it or not, I’ve found that a certain type of intercourse can add decades to your life… I know it sounds strange, but this certain way of approaching sexual intercourse produces the most pleasure… and I’ve discovered that if you do it this specific way, you can have terrific rockiness that last for hours and feel extreme sexual pleasure all over your body…(page 347)
- Did you know the secret to better erections is better blood flow? I developed a “roto rooter” for your arteries that removes built-up plaque. This restores the arteries’ flexibility, and creates better blood flow all over the body, especially to the penis… resulting in thicker, more engorged stiffies and better sexual performance…(page 139)
- And so much more…
THE KEY TO A LONG LIFE HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH ‘GOOD GENES’