This simple little activity can give you all the benefits of exercise without spending hours in the gym…
Testosterone helps men live longer – here’s how to naturally boost your T
One bite of this naturally raises my testosterone…
I just pop it in my mouth and feel the surge of energy that comes with having high T.
Having high testosterone will make your muscles stronger, boost your drive and stamina, and give you an extra “oomph” when working out or having sex.
And scientists found that men with higher natural testosterone live longer than men with low testosterone:
So raising testosterone is the best thing you can do as a man.
Doing This for 5 Minutes a Day Can Add Decades to Your Life
I’m not by any means a “gym rat.”
I don’t particularly like hanging out in gyms…
And lifting weights gives me a splitting headache.
I don’t know why it is – just that every time I lift weights, my head hurts like crazy.
But even though I don’t like gyms, I do stay active.
Mostly, because I want to live until I’m 120 years old. And I will do what I need to do to stay healthy until a very old age.
Here’s the thing…
In America, we tend to get exercise REALLY wrong.
I’m not sure if people in other places do it better, but here we typically either commit to intense workouts like P90x or OrangeTheory fitness…
Or we do nothing.
Sure, it’s okay to do intense workouts…
But to lower your risk of disease and death, there is a lot of room between 90 minutes a day and nothing.
And for most people those lower amounts are doable.
We’ll get into that in a minute… But first let’s look at what happens when you sit on your rear all day.
Lack of physical activity can kill you.
This is not an overstatement.
The NHS (National Health Service) in the UK did a big study on how much being inactive costs and how much it affects health.
Most of us know that sitting around all day is bad for us, but we might not know exactly HOW bad it is for us.
And the answer is that it’s really bad.
“The researchers say their results suggest that 11.6% of all deaths were associated with sedentary behavior and that 69,276 deaths might have been avoided in 2016 if sedentary behavior was eliminated in the UK.”
This study showed that over 1 in 10 deaths in 2016 were directly related to inactivity!
One in 10 is too big a risk for me.
They looked specifically at five different health conditions and how closely they were related to inactivity.
“…[looking at] the impact sedentary behavior has on the relative risks of five specific health conditions (type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, colon cancer, endometrial cancer, and lung cancer)…”
The cost of these inactivity-related health conditions was substantial.
It’s estimated that in the UK, the NHS is spending about 8/10 of a billion dollars on inactivity-related health treatments.
“Actual overall NHS spending on each of the five conditions, uplifted for inflation, was used to estimate the financial impact sedentary behavior had on the NHS for each of the conditions in the UK in 2016-17.”
“For all five conditions combined, this amounted to £0.8bn in 2016-17.”
We have five times that population in the US – and our medical costs are more expensive. The number here must be astronomical.
The crazy thing is that both the death and money numbers are probably conservative.
Because there are other inactivity-related health conditions this study could have also included but didn’t.
“The authors point out that these costs are probably a conservative estimate of the true burden of sedentary behavior because sedentary behavior is likely to be associated with several other cancers, musculoskeletal disorders, and mental health disorders, not included in their analysis.”
If you aren’t active just yet, it’s okay.
There are lots of people right now who aren’t active at all – or aren’t active enough.
The most important thing to remember is that if you aren’t active you aren’t alone.
It’s really easy in modern society to sit at a desk all day and then come home and sit some more.
The second most important thing to remember is that any physical activity is better than no physical activity.
If you can take steps instead of elevators, walk on a treadmill while watching TV, or pace while you’re on the phone – it all counts.
Getting physical is important.
It will help your overall health, your sexual health, and your mental health.
But you can take it one step at a time (literally) and add a bit here and there. It all adds up.
—-Important Message for Men Who Are Tired All the Time—-
NEW discovery – double-action formula fights fatigue
Are you sick of feeling tired all the time? Of not having enough energy to go to the gym or even walk the dog?
I’ve finally discovered the real cause of chronic fatigue – why men are tired all the time…
And I’ve developed a double-action formula that naturally cures fatigue, so you’re never tired again.
Here’s what you can expect using my double-action formula to fight fatigue:
- Never tired again… As soon as your eyes open in the morning, you spring up out of bed, ready to start the day. You no longer need all those cups of coffee or naps throughout the day… And you are getting more work done in half the time you did before, leaving more time for things you really want to do…like golfing with the guys, playing with the grandkids, or making love to a beautiful woman…
- A young, sharp mind… Your mind is sharper than a tack… You’re the first to answer questions and remind other people of things they forgot… Your memory has improved so much that you are no longer forgetting where you put things… And people are noticing the change in you and mistaking you for a man 20 years younger…
- More sexual stamina… My formula restores brain blood sugar and restores your sexual stamina at the same time…so you can have sex for 30 minutes or more every single day, sometimes TWICE a day… And you are bringing her more pleasure than ever before (she LOVES you for it)…
- Stronger, longer-lasting erections… Now that you’re no longer dragging around exhausted all the time, you’re feeling hornier than you have in years… And you are sporting stronger, harder erections that last much longer… These are the kind of “towel-hanger” erections you used to get as a young man… And now you’re getting them all the time, along with great morning wood EVERY morning…
And there’s more…
- A restored teenage metabolism… Remember eating fast food all the time and never getting fat? My formula restores the metabolism to teenage levels so you can eat and drink whatever you want and still have strong, firm muscles… And with your metabolism running at top speed, you will feel more “get-up and go” than you have in years…
- Higher testosterone levels… When you are suffering from chronic fatigue, your body goes into “survival mode” and floods your cells with bad stress hormones such as estrogen and cortisol… And this just makes you even more tired while also lowering testosterone… But my double-action formula shuts these bad hormones down and RAISES testosterone levels naturally… And this gives you firmer muscles, more stamina, and better erections…
- A healthy, functioning liver… The liver is where all the sugar is made in the body, and my new formula helps detoxify the liver so it can make more than enough sugar to keep your brain fed and happy… So you will no longer feel those dips in energy after eating meals… Instead, the food you eat will be processed more efficiently into the sugar your brain needs, giving you extra pep in your step…
- Perfect blood sugar… Our cells NEED sugar to survive, especially the brain cells… So when you fix your blood sugar naturally, without pills, you immediately start feeling less tired and more alive… You spring up out of bed, ready to seize the day, and you only need 7 hours of sleep to feel fully rested… Even diabetics and prediabetics can fix their blood sugar with my formula…
- Spending too much time sitting down linked to around early 50,000 deaths per year in the UK https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190325184118.htm
- Direct healthcare costs of sedentary behaviour in the UK https://jech.bmj.com/content/early/2019/03/08/jech-2018-211758
- Health Risks of an Inactive Lifestyle https://medlineplus.gov/healthrisksofaninactivelifestyle.html
- Physical Inactivity: Associated Diseases and Disorders http://www.annclinlabsci.org/content/42/3/320.full