They’re pushing their agenda, but now you can forget slaving in the gym. This simple at-home “exercise” increases lifespan naturally… And it’s proven to work. No equipment required.
Breakthrough: Now you can use this natural anti-aging hormone that lets men live past 100
For more than 50 years, they’ve kept this natural hormone a secret from men like you and me…
Because this youth-restoring hormone makes men feel like teenagers again, with excellent health and a roaring sex drive.
Men like George Bush and Rod Stewart have been using this secret youth hormone for decades.
And now it’s finally available to the public…but for how long?
What exercise gurus are hiding from us
Jonathan, the oldest known tortoise in the world, is still going strong at age 183.
This old guy lives on a tiny Atlantic island called Saint Helena and recently added a bunch of fruit to his diet, which seems to have made him healthier.
(There is a lesson there for humans – fruit makes us healthier as well.)
Humans don’t live as long as tortoises, but that doesn’t mean we can’t live long and healthy lives. It’s something that I’m obsessed with.
I even wrote a book about it.
One of the keys to a long and healthy life is moderate exercise.
Now, I’m not a big fan of the gym.
You’ll probably never find me going there to lift weights or run miles on a treadmill…
But I am a big fan of what I call “lifestyle integrated” fitness.
Lifestyle integrated fitness is something you can start today – even if you aren’t very physically active already…
And the benefits are huge.
Physical activity increases lifespan…
Study after study confirms that physical activity increases lifespan.
If you get up and move around, then you are less likely to get cancer, heart disease, or die.
“Studies have linked physical activity to lower risk of death, cardiovascular disease, and certain cancers.”
The movement doesn’t have to be anything extensive either. Walking, hiking, or dancing all work.
And you only need about 150 minutes a week – or about 2.5 hours.
“At the population level, meeting and maintaining at least the minimum public health recommendations (150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity physical activity) would potentially prevent 46% of deaths associated with physical inactivity, say the researchers.”
I’ve found that exercise works best for most people when it fits into their lifestyle instead of being something “extra” they do.
Whether you like to rock climb or hike or take dance lessons, do what works for you.
Personally, I get a lot of my physical activity in when I’m on the phone.
I pace back and forth across my office. It counts – and I do it because it’s easy and integrated into my lifestyle.
Here is one of the most important things about this study:
Even if you aren’t active right now, and you GET active even a little bit, you can get the same benefits of a healthier body and a MUCH lower risk of death.
I know that docs always want to prescribe stuff (and I’m not telling you to NOT take your meds)…
But getting a little bit active is MUCH better in my opinion and only has GOOD side effects.
Not like those Big Pharma products that can really make you sick.
“For each 1kJ/kg/day per year increase in physical activity energy expenditure (PAEE) – equivalent to being inactive at the start of the study and gradually, over five years, meeting minimum physical activity guidelines – the researchers found a 24% lower risk of death from any cause, a 29% lower risk of cardiovascular death, and an 11% lower risk of cancer death.”
You don’t even have to do it fast.
You can GRADUALLY work up to 150 minutes a week of physical activity over five years.
Start with a five-minute walk a day and gradually increase to a 40-minute walk on most days and you’ll have it accomplished.
It doesn’t even matter if you’re sick right now and inactive.
Increasing your activity level STILL works.
“Results were similar in those with and without a history of cardiovascular disease and cancer. What’s more, compared with consistently inactive people, those who became more active over time had a lower risk of death from all causes, regardless of past activity levels.”
So whatever physical activity level you’re at right now, try increasing it until you get to that magic 150 minutes a week.
It will make a huge difference in your health. And it will probably increase your lifespan and your sexual function too.
—-Important Message for Men Who Want to Live to 120—-
Get your FREE copy of my best-selling book right now (while supplies last)
Join 40,262 other men who are adding decades of happy, healthy, sexy life…
…without pills, without doctor visits, without any of the expensive treatments Big Pharma pushes…
This is my life’s work – my most incredible discoveries all in one place.
My book is called Healthy to 120 and you can have one of the last available copies for free.
My publisher told me I can’t keep giving my book away for free much longer… So this may be the last time you see this incredible offer.
Here’s just a peek at what you’ll find inside Healthy to 120:
- I’ve discovered something that lowers testosterone in men, causes heart attacks, and increases the risk of stroke and other deadly diseases… It’s the #1 killer that no one talks about… And no, it’s NOT sugar or bread. Most of the people I’ve met who live the longest eat bread and chocolate, and still live a long, healthy life… (page 48)
- Despite their time in the spotlight, Keto and high-fat diets are actually BAD for men… These types of diets make men insulin-resistant and increase harmful blood fat in the bloodstream… I discovered that losing weight this way may be the WORST thing men can do and that strenuous exercise makes blood fat worse… But then I found a better, safer way for men to lose weight and reduce harmful blood fat, and you don’t even have to get up off the couch to do it… (page 290)
- Another one of my discoveries comes from the longest-living men on Earth… They eat these 2 secret foods to live to age 100 and beyond… And some of these men still smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, and eat sweets. So what’s their secret? I’m revealing it now, and it will allow you to reclaim your youth and vigor… (page 280)
- Believe it or not, I’ve found that a certain type of intercourse can add decades to your life… I know it sounds strange, but this certain way of approaching sexual intercourse produces the most pleasure… And I’ve discovered that if you do it in this specific way, you can have terrific erections that last for hours…and feel extreme sexual pleasure all over your body… (page 347)
- Did you know the secret to better erections is better blood flow? I developed a “roto rooter” for your arteries that removes built-up plaque. This restores the arteries’ flexibility and creates better blood flow all over the body, especially to the penis…resulting in thicker, more engorged erections and better sexual performance… (page 139)
- And so much more…
- Keeping active or becoming more active in middle and older age linked to longer life
Meeting minimum guidelines could prevent nearly one in two deaths linked to physical inactivity
- Physical activity trajectories and mortality: population based cohort study
- Oldest Animal Jonathan the Tortoise Is Going Strong at 183
- Physical activity: applying All Our Health
- Physical Activity