A brand new study shows that taking these 3 vitamins in a special way slashes men’s risk of heart attack…
Men are using this new blood pressure “medication” to have bigger erections
Why does it work?
When men have high blood pressure, they have bad blood flow.
And when men have bad blood flow, 2 things happen in the body:
- The heart has to work harder, putting more stress on it
- The penis shrinks because of lack of blood flow – and erections suffer
Most Big Pharma blood pressure treatments do lower blood pressure… But they do nothing to fix blood flow.
So I’ve come up with a 2-step size system that you will LOVE.
This system naturally improves blood flow in men, so your penis looks bigger and fatter and you have better erections…
…all while protecting your heart and naturally lowering your blood pressure.
It’s a win-win. And right now, my 2-step size system is free – try it today.
Scientists find these 3 vitamins prevent heart attack
Newly published Chinese research (spanning 22 years) reveals dietary habits that could prevent stroke, heart attack, and other cardiovascular problems.
The Department of Medicine at the University of Hong Kong in China carried out this human research. They published the results in the journal Nutrients.
Cardiovascular disease causes a huge amount of suffering and is a major cause of death across the globe.
“Cardiovascular mortality accounted for 1/3 of deaths in 2015.”
One of the factors in cardiovascular disease is what doctors call oxidative stress.
This happens when free radicals run unchecked in the body damaging cells and DNA.
The solution to free radicals and oxidative stress is what we call antioxidants.
These are nutrients and other compounds that mop up free radicals.
“Oxidative stress plays an important role in atherosclerosis, amidst the multiple common drivers of cardiovascular disease.”
Some antioxidants show protective effects against cardiovascular disease.
“Antioxidant vitamins have been associated with reduced cardiovascular risk.”
This study looked at the effect of three antioxidant vitamins on cardiovascular risk.
“We investigated the prospective relationship between dietary intake of antioxidant vitamins and incident adverse cardiovascular outcomes.”
The study was based on food questionnaires dating back to the mid-1990s.
“Intake of antioxidant vitamins was assessed using a food frequency questionnaire in 875 Chinese participants from the study in 1995–1996.”
The researchers calculated the differences in risk among those taking high and low levels of these antioxidant vitamins.
The vitamins in question are vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Some of the participants developed cardiovascular problems over the period since the study began.
So we can see how the vitamins related to disease risk.
“Over a median follow-up of 22 years, 85 participants (9.7%) developed adverse cardiovascular outcomes.”
The analysis showed that all three of these vitamins decrease the risk of cardiovascular problems.
“Dietary intakes of vitamin A, C, and E were independently and inversely associated with incident adverse cardiovascular outcomes.”
➤ Vitamin A decreased cardiovascular risk by 32%.
“Vitamin A was inversely associated with cardiovascular risk with a hazard ratio of 0.68.”
Beef liver is a great source of dietary vitamin A.
➤ Vitamin C lowered the risk of cardiovascular problems by 34%.
“Vitamin C was inversely associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes – hazard ratio 0.66.”
Citrus fruits and kiwi fruits are very high in vitamin C.
➤ High levels of vitamin E conferred even more protection.
Vitamin E lowered the risk of cardiovascular problems by 43%.
“Vitamin E was inversely associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes – hazard ratio 0.57.”
We can get vitamin E in seeds and nuts… And it provides some protection against the harmful fats that these foods contain.
(I would not eat more nuts and seeds to get vitamin E because the fats in some of those are a problem.)
The study found that all of the antioxidant vitamins tested lowered the risk of cardiovascular problems independent of each other.
“Dietary intakes of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E reduced the risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes.”
These vitamins tend to be found in foods that also contain other key nutrients.
And, if possible, it is best to get these vitamins from food.
However, some studies are beginning to show that excessive amounts of antioxidants can also be a problem.
High-dose supplementation of antioxidant vitamins may not be a good idea for everyone.
The problem is that people are not eating enough fruits and vegetables – so they are not getting enough dietary antioxidants.
“The mean intake of fruit and vegetables are still lower than current recommendations globally.”
Deficiency of antioxidant vitamins increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
“Low dietary intake of vitamins A, C, and E all significantly increased the long-term risk of developing adverse cardiovascular outcomes.”
You should always consult a healthcare practitioner about proving and diagnosing health-related problems.
—-Important Message about Vitamin C—-
My doctor demanded I tell him my secret…
When I visited my doctor and we looked at my lab tests – he was blown away!
And he demanded to know my secret…
I told him it’s this new form of SUPER vitamin C that’s more powerful than regular vitamin C.
As you know, vitamin C can prevent heart disease and may be the key to living a lot longer and healthier life.
I’ve seen how vitamin C can make men’s loads bigger too.
But now I’m not using the typical vitamin C products (or even liposomal C). I’m using Super C.
- This new form of Super C stays in your system for days instead of minutes. During that time, germs will bounce off you as if you have a body encased in steel. Imagine NEVER having to worry about getting a cold, running a fever, or coughing. Having a virtually steel-hard constitution that NEVER gets sick anymore, ever.
- This new form of Super C produces healthy collagen, the glue that holds cells together and keeps gums healthy. Your dentist will be amazed at how strong and plaque-free your teeth have become.
- Discover how to fix a sore throat or a cold or even the flu within a few hours rather than days. This new form of Vitamin C works better than any other remedy on the market because it stays in your system until every trace of disease is neutralized and gone.
- Certain Vitamin C products contain toxic, harmful ingredients that are cleverly hidden. With this simple vitamin guide, there won’t be any more guessing – because you’ll know exactly what vitamins are safe and which ones have nasty additives and fillers.
- Dietary Intake of Antioxidant Vitamins A, C, and E Is Inversely Associated with Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes in Chinese—A 22-Years Population-Based Prospective Study
- Heart Disease Facts & Statistics | cdc.gov
- Heart disease - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic