This natural stress-blaster makes you start feeling better immediately
How to improve the sensitivity of your penis
As we guys age, our penis sensitivity drops 70%, then 80%… We are numb down there.
And that leads to all sorts of problems, mostly lack of sexual enjoyment and lots of erection problems.
But look: There’s a technique men are using to increase the sensitivity of their penis…
Strangely enough, this technique also lets you last a lot longer, WITH incredible sexual pleasure and enjoyment.
This technique is based on what is called the neurotrophic factor.
The neurotrophic factor works by increasing the neural connections between the brain and the penis.
As a result, you begin feeling more sensation. And then more…. And then when you think it can’t get any better, it does.
This is perfect for men who were circumcised, or men who are aware that they aren’t feeling much.
And it’s perfect for men who can’t come easily, and men who can’t get erections easily.
Erase your stress with this 10-second exercise
A friend’s mom always used to tell me to “look on the bright side” or “try to find the silver lining.”
I would get so annoyed with it! I mean some things in life are just bad, right?
Some things in life are bad. In fact, some things are terrible.
Dealing with dementia in a loved one, dealing with a severe illness, or not knowing where your money is coming from is terrible.
None of that stuff is fun at all.
I used to think that focusing on the “reality” of the situation was the best thing to do.
And, to a certain extent, you have to do that in order to be able to deal with it.
But it also turns out that my friend’s mom was right.
We can reduce the stress and depression that happen when events turn our lives upside down – by using a group of eight specific techniques that look an awful lot like “look on the bright side.”
It’s not quite THAT simple, of course. But it’s also not difficult.
And I’m going to show you how.
The best part? You can do this without a counselor and you don’t need antidepressant medications (which can be addictive and SHORTEN your lifespan) for this to be effective.
One of our biggest powers as humans is WHERE we put our FOCUS.
This is the FIRST thing I teach men when they take one of my courses to fix “rockiness” problems or to improve their sexual performance – exactly WHERE to put your focus to get better results.
And it works really well.
I’ve seen men make significant performance gains with just this one technique.
Where we put our focus is a really, really big deal.
It affects nearly everything in our lives.
And understanding how and WHAT to focus on is a super-important skill – especially when tough times come around.
This study focused on people under A LOT of stress.
The researchers were looking to help people who were caregivers for family members with dementia.
This is an extremely high-stress situation for most people.
The researchers wanted to see if using some specific techniques that have been scientifically proven to increase happiness would also work in such difficult circumstances.
According to Dr. Judith Moskowitz, the lead author of the study:
“…[we weren’t] sure how many caregivers would be able to complete the program because ‘they are such a stressed, burdened group.’”
The caregivers – even though they were stressed out – really wanted to learn how to feel better. And they showed it by being engaged with the program.
“…but they were engaged and committed, which speaks to how much they need programs like this…”
In working with men who are often facing very stressful life situations, this has also been my experience.
Often guys who are in the toughest situations are the readiest to make changes.
The techniques are simple and they work for almost anyone.
The techniques that these researchers taught are simple.
These are scientifically proven techniques that work for almost anyone who applies them. And they are easy to implement.
Skills taught to participants in the study:
- Recognizing a positive event each day
- Savoring that positive event and logging it in a journal or telling someone about it
- Starting a daily gratitude journal
- Listing a personal strength each day and noting how you used this strength recently
- Setting an attainable goal each day and noting your progress
- Reporting a relatively minor stressor each day, then listing ways in which the event can be positively reappraised or reframed
- Understanding small acts of kindness can have a big impact on positive emotion and practicing a small act of kindness each day
- Practicing mindfulness through paying attention to daily experiences and with a daily 10-minute breathing exercise, concentrating on the breath
After practicing these particular skills (called LEAF) the caregivers got GREAT results.
“LEAF participants had a 7 percent greater drop in depression and a 9 percent greater drop in anxiety compared to the control group.”
So, while my friend’s mom didn’t have the EXACT techniques… It turned out she was mostly right after all.
To your health!
These are the happiest men in the world – here’s why
A quiet revolution has been taking place for years now in Japan…
Japanese men in their 80s and 90s are having more sex than any other men on the planet.
And they are reporting the highest levels of happiness in the world.
It sounds crazy, but it’s been totally ignored by the mainstream media.
And it has to do with this weird sex practice Japanese men are doing in secret…
- Teaching happiness to dementia caregivers reduces their depression, anxiety –Simple positive emotion skills yield benefits in physical and emotional health https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190502075834.htm
- Randomized controlled trial of a facilitated online positive emotion regulation intervention for dementia caregivers. https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fhea0000680
- 5 Things You Should Know About Stress https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/stress/index.shtml
- Managing and Reducing Stress on the Construction Site http://www.myclma.com/managing-and-reducing-stress-on-the-construction-site/