And don’t be surprised if your neighbors call in a noise complaint… Because she is going to be SCREAMING your name all night long…
—-Important Message from Our Sponsor—-
Leaked CIA mind-control technique from the Cold War era gives men all the power
Wouldn’t you like to be able to give a woman uncontrollable orgasms without even touching her?
To make her desperate for you, to make her physically uncomfortable if she doesn’t have you inside her every few hours…
Well this might sound unbelievable, but it’s true… This scientifically validated technique unlocks a ravenous sexual hunger in any woman.
And I’m going to prove it to you…
- I’ll reveal the name of the top-secret CIA project that this technology is based on…
- And the name of the man who commissioned it…
- You’ll find out the incredible reasons why the most elite intelligence organization on the planet became convinced that sex was the ultimate weapon in the global war against Communism…
- I’ll also expose the “Golden Halo” technique they created that you can now use to condition any woman on the planet to have a screaming orgasm on your command…
- I’ll present the scientific evidence that PROVES this technique works like nothing else on the planet!
- And I’ll even introduce you to a man trapped in a cold, sexless marriage who was able to turn his wife into a rabid nymphomaniac using this breakthrough…
- Finally… I’ll flat-out give you the easy-to-use, toe-curling technology…complete with STEP-BY-STEP instructions…
The bad thing about making choices
Walking into that store can be overwhelming. There is so much stuff.
I have a friend who absolutely hates that store – with a passion.
She tells a story about standing in front of the ketchup section – which is now something like 8 feet wide and 8 shelves tall!
She says she stood there for a good 15 minutes while she simply looked around and wondered exactly what one does with sriracha ketchup!
Her brain got locked into indecision because there were so many choices of ketchup.
That’s the challenge of choice in the human brain.
We LIKE choice, but when we are faced with too many choices we end up feeling paralyzed and often regretful.
It’s one weird paradox.
Here’s how your brain works when faced with an overwhelming choice – and a couple of methods to cope with it.
Having no choices is no fun, but having too many choices is paralyzing…
Humans hate not having choices and we revel in freedom or the ability to choose our own path or our own destiny.
But when we are faced with almost unlimited choices, the situation can be overwhelming.
“Having choices seems like an appealing situation that speaks to freedom and autonomy. But the emerging digital realities manifest in forums like online shopping and entertainment can be overwhelming.”
That makes sense.
We evolved in an environment where decision-making was limited to the immediate physical world around us.
Before the modern era, we only had to make a few choices at a time.
Now we are often faced with thousands of choices every single day.
Being overwhelmed like this can lead us to regret our choices and DOUBT our decision-making processes.
“Research shows that, after the fact, people often regret their decision in these cases. But what our research suggests is that this kind of turn – the inherent paradox of liking choices and then being troubled by choices – happens almost immediately.”
And although some people would like you to think this reaction is “all in your head” the reality is that it’s not.
There are definitive PHYSICAL reactions when you are faced with too much choice.
When participants had too many things to choose from, their heart rates went up.
They also assigned more IMPORTANCE to making choices with a lot of options.
“The results showed that when faced with a large number of profiles to choose from rather than a small number, participants’ hearts and blood vessels revealed that they experienced making their choice as being both more important and more overwhelming. This occurred during the deliberation process.”
Overwhelming choices are inevitable, but dealing with them CAN be easier.
Because of the digital age, overwhelming choices seem inevitable.
Whether you are browsing for something to watch on Netflix, looking at dating profiles, or searching for a new jacket online, you are presented with multitudes of choices.
But having “rules” can help you cut down on the overwhelm and make choices more effectively.
“It may also be helpful to enter high-choice situations with a few clear guidelines of what you want from your desired option.”
If you think through what you want before you go into the decision-making process – like deciding that you want to watch a gardening show on Netflix – you can instantly eliminate many of the choices you face…
This makes the decision-making process easier.
“Doing so [having rules] may not only help scale down the number of possible choices by eliminating options that do not meet your guidelines, but may also bolster confidence and trust in your ability to find a choice that meets your needs.”
This can help you gain confidence in your decision-making ability.
The bottom line is that, for the human brain, too many choices is appealing but has the effect of making people miserable.
By deciding in ADVANCE where and when you are going to cut down on the choices that you are faced with and giving yourself rules to follow in advance…
You can increase your confidence in your decisions and give yourself more peace.
To your health!
—-Important Message for Men with Thinning Hair—-
This hair growth secret works better than Rogaine
More than 40,000 men are experiencing fresh new hair growth while they sleep WITHOUT a prescription.
They are safely growing new hair without any side effects, and they’re also not spending a fortune to do it.
And it’s all thanks to this natural balm I’ve mixed up:
- Stop losing hair with this secret balm… This improves blood flow to your hair follicles, stimulating hair growth… This is the stabilization phase where hair stops falling out and stops thinning… Men can stop a receding hairline in its tracks…
- You can mix up and apply this secret balm in 15 seconds… And, since you only need a few drops, it will last you for weeks or even months… You can apply it so quickly and so discreetly, no one will ever know your secret – unless you feel like sharing…
- Use this 30-second scalp massage before bed to promote new hair growth… This simple technique heals the scalp by sending fresh blood to your head, and it feels great! You will feel very relaxed immediately afterward, and all the “work” of growing your hair will be done while you’re peacefully sleeping…
- Reduce the harmful hormones responsible for hair loss… Prostaglandins, cortisol, and estrogen are bad for men and cause male pattern baldness… Fight back against these harmful hormones with this secret balm that has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties…
- Grow back thick, full hair while you sleep… All you have to do is apply a few drops of this secret balm before bed… This is the rebuilding phase… And while you are sleeping, you will naturally be growing back full, healthy hair…
And here’s the best part… You can use my natural balm to stop hair loss and promote new hair growth for FREE right now. Click here.
- Many choices seems promising until you actually have to choose UB research explains motivation factors contributing to choice overload https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190613153712.htm
- Too many fish in the sea: A motivational examination of the choice overload experience https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118306021?via%3Dihub
- Decision making in government https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/british-politics/decision-making-in-government/
- 7 Steps of the Decision Making Process https://online.csp.edu/blog/business/decision-making-process