Could it really be this easy?
My 2-step size system for men boosts blood flow and boosts size (while protecting the heart)
I call it my 2-step size system because it works in 2 ways…
- Boosts blood flow ALL over the body by opening up the arteries and restoring flexibility to the blood vessels
- Boosts size by engorging the male member with blood flow, swelling your member up to its full size potential
And there’s another hidden benefit…
Better blood flow lowers blood pressure AND protects the heart.
This one daily bathroom habit can prevent heart attacks and stroke
Heart attacks and strokes are a nasty business.
About 1.5 million people in the U.S. have a heart attack or stroke EVERY YEAR.
And over 800,000 people die from heart disease each year.
That accounts for 1 in 3 deaths in the U.S.
That’s A LOT.
And to make matters worse, while heart attacks and strokes are often fatal, if you DO survive one it can lead to long term disability.
Suffering a stroke may lead to significant disability, such as paralysis, speech difficulties, and emotional problems. Following a heart attack, individuals frequently suffer fatigue and depression, and they may find it more difficult to engage in physical activities.
So, it’s a good idea to LOWER your risk of having a heart attack as much as possible.
Because avoiding heart attacks and strokes is a lot better than trying to recover from one.
In research coming out of Harvard and Forsyth Institute, people with periodontitis are more likely to have heart attacks and strokes.
In a longitudinal study published recently in the Journal of Periodontology, Dr. Thomas Van Dyke, Senior Member of Staff at Forsyth, Dr. Ahmed Tawakol of Massachusetts General Hospital, and their collaborators showed that inflammation associated with active gum disease was predictive of arterial inflammation, which can cause heart attacks, strokes, and other dangerous manifestations of cardiovascular disease.
This is important for the straightforward reason that if you take care of your mouth then your heart is happier.
But I want you to take a close look at the association between inflammation of gum disease and ARTERIAL inflammation.
In this study, the researchers looked at the inflammation of the arteries AND of the gums.
For the study, researchers performed positron emission tomography and computer tomography (PET and CT) scans on 304 individuals to view and quantify inflammation in the arteries and gums of each patient.
What they found was that ACTIVE gum inflammation predicts heart disease. And if the inflammation was healed the risk of heart problems went down.
Importantly, researchers found that bone loss from prior periodontal disease was not associated with cardiovascular events. Patients that did not have actively inflamed gums had a lower risk of cardiovascular disease — even if those individuals had a prior history of periodontal disease as evidenced by periodontal bone loss in their CT scans.
This tells me two things.
- Inflammation in the body is inflammation in the body. One type of inflammation (like in your gums) is likely to have a negative effect on your overall health.
- When your cardiovascular system gets inflamed it affects EVERY part of your body, including the delicate blood vessels in your penis. So gum health is most likely important for good sexual function as well.
Here’s the thing — your body isn’t made up of isolated systems.
Every system interacts with the other. And if you take care of your body AS A SYSTEM then it’s much easier to have good, robust health.
But if you let a single system deteriorate it can cause problems everywhere.
Doctors aren’t going to tell you this. It’s simply NOT how they are trained.
But I’ve seen it happen over and over again.
Luckily, taking care of your body as a system isn’t too difficult and I have lots of hacks for it.
I go over some of those in my book Healthy to 120…
Get a FREE copy of my best-selling book, Healthy to 120 ($29.95 value)
My entire life’s work is compiled into one easy-to-read book, with simple instructions you can put into action right away…
I call it Healthy to 120.
And Healthy to 120 reveals landmark studies and results that Big Pharma prays you never discover…like…
- The number one killer that no one talks about that lowers testosterone, causes heart attacks, and increases the risk of stroke and deadly disease…and no it’s NOT sugar and it’s NOT bread. In fact, you can live a lot longer enjoying desserts and bread as long as you avoid this one killer…(page 48)
- The true cause of cancer is a “cancer metabolism” including “glycolysis in the presence of oxygen” and this can be easily reversed with a simple blue dye that has been known for 150 years… Get your oncologist scratching his head and wondering what it is that you have been doing (page 91)
- Why cholesterol is good for you and why certain processed foods may lower your cholesterol and also lower your lifespan… This is the real scoop! You may want to INCREASE your cholesterol readings after you find this out (page 168)
- Why diabetes is treatable without pills, and why many men with diabetes fix their bedroom problems when they fix their diabetes… This lets a man with type 2 diabetes get normal blood sugar, so his doctor says, “Stop taking your diabetes medication, you don’t need the medication any more!” (page 276)
- How to get rid of performance problems — stories of men who have done it and what they’ve done… These types of bedroom problems often predict the onslaught of diseases such as heart attack, stroke, cancer, and more. Getting to the root of these issues can also add decades of healthy, happy, and sexy life for a man (page 207).
- The secret that drug companies are spending billions on that you can do at home… It’s called mitochondrial uncoupling, and scientists say it’s like burning fat where it is now in the fat cells, without having to exercise or eat less. Mitochondrial uncoupling RAISES your metabolism so you burn more energy all the time, even without exercise… (page 292)
- …and SO much more…