It may even root out and kill cancer cells
Try my free Tee Soup for the highest testosterone you’ve had in years
My Tee Soup is made from all-natural ingredients you can mix up in a minute or less, and comes with these benefits:
- Potentially doubles or triples your natural testosterone — the ingredients in my Tee Soup blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen that happens as men age
- Lowers estrogen levels — thanks to this, your testosterone stays testosterone while estrogen plummets
- Replaces fat with muscle mass — more natural T means less belly fat and leaner, stronger muscles without even working out
- Reverses erections problems — with more natural testosterone and less estrogen, erections will return and keep improving
- Boosts bedroom performance — more T usually results in more stamina, meaning you can go for longer
- Increases libido — my Tee Soup gives men a huge boost in drive, returning the libido you once had as a teenager
- Increases gut motility — this ensures estrogen leaves the body properly instead of piling up in the gut and causing problems
- Boosts metabolism — when testosterone goes up this way, the mitochondria are more efficient so you burn fat faster no matter what you eat
- Protects the heart — high testosterone is good for the heart and can even naturally lower blood pressure
- Protects the prostate — high testosterone is also good for the prostate and can prevent inflammation that leads to cancer
- Makes you more attractive to women — women can sense men with high T and they are biologically more attracted to men with good, healthy testosterone levels and low estrogen
- Increases your confidence — when you’re living the high T life, you feel extremely confident in your own skin, which girls love
Strange mushroom may make brain cells “immortal”
Cordyceps mushroom supplements are used for treating asthma, sexual problems, and low energy. I love taking them occasionally myself. They are awesome!
And the mushroom is reported to increase athletic performance.
But it also has protective effects on the brain.
And recently, researchers looked into the effect of the cordyceps mushroom on Parkinson’s disease.
The results were very promising… An extract from the mushroom alleviated Parkinson’s disease symptoms in rats.
The animal experiments were carried out at the Heze Municipal Hospital, Heze, Shandong, China. Life Sciences published the results.
Parkinson’s disease is associated with a very specific type of brain damage.
Brain cells that produce dopamine in one particular region of the brain die off in Parkinson’s disease.
“Parkinson’s disease is characterized by the loss of dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra.”
The psychological and physical symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are largely determined by the health of these brain cells.
Prior research has shown that a chemical in this mushroom (cordycepin) can protect brain cells.
Cordycepin is also known for its anti-cancer effects.
“Cordycepin, a small molecule extracted from cordyceps sinensis, has neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-tumor properties.”
Researchers were interested in the effect of this chemical on the progression of Parkinson’s disease – because of its known protective effect on brain cells.
“In this study, we explored the possible beneficial effects of cordycepin on Parkinson’s disease.”
The researchers conducted experiments using rats.
In these experiments, the researchers attempted to create Parkinson’s disease in the animals.
They gave the rats a toxic chemical known as MPTP.
MPTP causes Parkinson’s-like behaviors. It also creates the same type of damage to the brain that we see in Parkinson’s disease.
“Parkinson’s disease rat models were established via MPTP injection.”
After the animals were exposed to the toxin, some of them were given the mushroom-based supplement.
The researchers conducted a number of behavioral tests on the animals to look for signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
The chemical toxin caused motor problems and the loss of brain cells characteristic of Parkinson’s.
“MPTP injection introduced motor disorders and the loss of dopaminergic neurons.”
Animals given the mushroom extract were protected against much of the damage from the Parkinson’s-causing chemical.
“Cordycepin treatment alleviated these MPTP-induced changes.”
The researchers then conducted cell experiments.
And these experiments showed that the mushroom-based chemical could lower the inflammation associated with Parkinson’s.
“Cordycepin alleviated Parkinson’s disease symptoms by inhibiting inflammatory signaling pathways in vivo and in vitro.”
Cordyceps mushrooms have been used all over the world for thousands of years.
They became famous back in 1993 when a number of Chinese athletes shattered track and field records after supplementing with cordyceps sinensis.
The compound used in these experiments was originally discovered in C. sinensis.
This mushroom parasitizes caterpillars – killing them and growing on their bodies.
Those mushrooms are traditionally gathered in mountainous regions in Asia…
And they can sell for $20,000 per kilogram!
Since 1993, the cordycepin compound used in this study has also been found in other cordyceps mushrooms…
And these mushrooms can be farmed, so they make cordycepin much cheaper to produce.
Cordyceps mushroom supplements are now becoming very popular.
Many people find that they can improve their mental sharpness, energy levels, and athletic performance.
In future, the mushrooms may be used in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease and cancer.
You should consult a healthcare practitioner about diagnosing and treating any health-related problems.
CID5920 may let men live decades longer
Men like George Bush, Rod Stewart, and Joe Piscopo have been secretly taking CID5920 for years.
It’s a natural “anti-aging” hormone that was first discovered in 1950 by Dr. Broda Barnes.
He tested this hormone on more than 3,000 men, reporting powerful health benefits like a faster metabolism, perfect blood pressure, more stamina, even better sexual abilities…
And since then, it’s been kept a secret — only available to the affluent, privileged upper class of celebrities and politicians.
Until now… now it’s finally available to the public. Men like you and me.
But there’s no telling when it may get “banned” again…click here to see this exclusive article before it’s taken down…