In just one month, T levels are jumping to 800 and beyond…
Hey, Matt Cook here, and there are a lot of options out there for men who want to boost their T.
Many of these options require a doctor’s visit, large co-pays, or even surgery.
But now there’s an even easier way for men to boost testosterone…naturally…
And it’s just one simple, yet often overlooked mineral that men need more of…
—-Important Message From Mike—-
Disturbing method gives men swords of steel between the legs
It’s really weird how well this works… even if it’s been weeks since your last boner…
I was shocked and amazed…and even a bit DISTURBED…
When I found out about this weird way to supercharge your “torpedo area” as a man…
Suddenly I had a sword of steel between my legs…
It made my wife go WILD with delight and start begging me to make love to her every day, sometimes even twice a day…
And it’s so easy for a guy to do. This unusual, natural method just takes 30 seconds.
I made a video showing you exactly how it works to give a man supercharged erections no matter how long it’s been…
Men are boosting their testosterone with this one overlooked mineral
These days, the majority of men will experience health problems due to low testosterone at some point in their life.
Low-T is rampant and it is only getting worse.
We hear a lot about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and chemical aromatase inhibitors — both of which can boost testosterone and help with health problems.
But both of these treatments can cause significant side effects — they are tricky to use and need to be observed carefully.
However, there are numerous natural nutrients that, combined, can have just as significant an effect on testosterone levels — without the same risk of side effects.
Magnesium, an essential mineral which many people don’t get enough of, is one such nutrient.
The human research was carried out at Selcuk University in Turkey. The findings were published in the journal Biological Trace Element Research.
This was a complex study which looked at the effect of magnesium on testosterone levels in people with different activity levels.
Some people were regular exercisers, while other people were sedentary and did not take part in any regular exercise at all.
Another important aspect of this study was that the researchers looked at free testosterone and total testosterone.
Often, in these types of studies, only total testosterone is measured.
The measurement of free testosterone — the testosterone which is quickly available for the body to use — is far more important than the measurement of total testosterone.
“This study was performed to assess how 4 weeks of magnesium supplementation and exercise affect the free and total plasma testosterone levels of sportsmen and sedentary controls.”
Before anyone was given supplemental magnesium, the researchers took testosterone blood samples.
The initial blood samples were taken before and again after exercise.
Then some of the men were given magnesium supplements — which they took for four weeks.
Then the researchers ran the tests again — both before and after exercise.
Each time, the researchers tested for free and total testosterone.
The researchers found that testosterone levels were higher after exercise when the men had been supplemented with magnesium for a month.
The boost in testosterone was measured as an increase in free testosterone – far more important than a similar increase in total testosterone.
Total testosterone was also higher before exercise when the men had taken magnesium.
“Free testosterone levels increased at exhaustion before and after supplementation compared to resting levels.”
Simply put — magnesium seems to boost testosterone in all men — at least those not already taking magnesium.
The authors of this study were particularly interested in the role of magnesium for sports performance.
They found that magnesium probably boosts sports performance because it boosts testosterone — but the results are relevant for all men.
“Magnesium supplementation increases performance by increasing plasma testosterone.”
Magnesium also boosted total testosterone levels.
Overall testosterone goes up and usable testosterone goes up after one month of magnesium supplementation.
The study allocated magnesium doses according to body weight.
The average American man would have been given 900 mg of magnesium per day in this study.
That is quite a lot of magnesium.
Some types of magnesium could cause stomach upset when taking that much.
Other forms of magnesium, like magnesium glycinate and magnesium carbonate, are easier on the digestive system.
Another benefit of magnesium is that it lowers stress hormones — particularly cortisol.
Cortisol is directly involved with suppressing testosterone levels — cortisol attacks the testicles which produce testosterone.
Most of us don’t get enough magnesium from our diets.
It’s a good idea to look into magnesium supplementation — just be careful not to take too much or you could end up with an upset stomach and diarrhea.
—-Important Message From Matt—-
Get access to my complete Testosterone Boosting system for $1 — and get the Matt Cook Success Kit 2022 for free!
Here’s everything you get with my testosterone-boosting system:
- Start raising your testosterone right away with a simple gesture that can increase T by 40% in just seconds…Use these techniques when you are going to have sex, or when you are around women, or when you want to boost your assertiveness and get things done YOUR way….
- Surprise! Just about everything you thought you knew about T was wrong. You’ll discover what’s WRONG with white meat…why you should be VERY cautious when you launder your clothes (and how to do so without raising estrogen in your body). You’ll know how foods can make your estrogen skyrocket and how to eat in such a way as to reduce manboobs, increase penis activity and get those sculpted muscles automatically without working out..
- Secret way to become more fit than any of your friends without working out…This part of T Rewind shows you how to get your body to make positive changes as if you worked out…without working out. You can use these techniques in just a couple of minutes, during your normal day, and find that you’ll experience vastly improved muscle tone, loss of belly fat, mental alertness and ability to outwalk, outrun and outwork your (younger) acquaintances..
- When you’re ready to move onto the next level where your T is already high, you can unwind the terrible toxins and pollution penalties that are already running down your cells and aging you…this can roll back the clock and make you feel and act decades younger using this Ultra T Raising Protocol…
- More testosterone = more sex — here is how you can increase your testosterone even if you are solo…with a powerful T-building solo activity…and how to use sex to get more and higher testosterone levels which in turn result in more and better sex….
This is your ticket to having sky-high testosterone today and every day for the rest of your life.
And to guarantee your success, you’re getting the Matt Cook Success Kit 2022 for free today!
This kit is valued at $197, but I want you to have it for free.
Consider this your special toolkit to help you get the T levels you’re after.
And not just higher T levels, but better rockiness, longer-lasting rockiness, and better health and relationships.
P.S. Only 300 men get this — when they’re gone, they’re GONE!