I couldn’t believe what I was drinking…
How I’m planning on living to 120, naturally, WITHOUT pills or procedures….
My entire life’s work is compiled into one easy-to-read book, with simple instructions you can put into action right away…
I call it Healthy to 120.
And Healthy to 120 reveals landmark studies and results that Big Pharma prays you never discover…
In fact, my research has found results of studies that are being buried, ignored, or outright censored:
- The number one killer that no one talks about that lowers testosterone, causes heart attacks, and increases the risk of stroke and deadly disease…and no it’s NOT sugar and it’s NOT bread. In fact, you can live a lot longer enjoying desserts and bread as long as you avoid this one killer…(page 48)
- The true cause of cancer is a “cancer metabolism” including “glycolysis in the presence of oxygen” and this can be easily reversed with a simple blue dye that has been known for 150 years… Get your oncologist scratching his head and wondering what it is that you have been doing (page 91)
- Why cholesterol is good for you and why certain processed foods may lower your cholesterol and also lower your lifespan… This is the real scoop! You may want to INCREASE your cholesterol readings after you find this out (page 168)
- Why diabetes is treatable without pills, and why many men with diabetes fix their bedroom problems when they fix their diabetes… This lets a man with type 2 diabetes get normal blood sugar, so his doctor says, “Stop taking your diabetes medication, you don’t need the medication any more!” (page 276)
- How to get rid of performance problems — stories of men who have done it and what they’ve done… These types of bedroom problems often predict the onslaught of diseases such as heart attack, stroke, cancer, and more. Getting to the root of these issues can also add decades of healthy, happy, and sexy life for a man (page 207).
- The secret that drug companies are spending billions on that you can do at home… It’s called mitochondrial uncoupling, and scientists say it’s like burning fat where it is now in the fat cells, without having to exercise or eat less. Mitochondrial uncoupling RAISES your metabolism so you burn more energy all the time, even without exercise… (page 292)
- …and SO much more…
And since my associate just found 102 extra copies of my book hiding in a corner of the warehouse…
…I’ve decided to give you a copy of Healthy to 120 for free ($29.95 value on Amazon).
Does your water contain these toxins?
Before modern water treatment systems, it wasn’t uncommon for waterborne illnesses to ravage entire communities.
That’s why I’m not suggesting that we should stop treating water to kill bacteria that can make people very, very sick.
But those treatments can have serious side effects on our water supply – and produce contaminants of their own.
This is especially true when ozonation and chlorination – two common water treatment methods – interact with Big Pharma treatments that have leached into our water supply.
Wastewater treatment kills most dangerous bacteria.
Unless you have a pristine, unpolluted private water supply, then you are probably drinking municipal water…
Probably water that’s been treated with chlorine and perhaps ozone to kill the viruses and bacteria that can thrive in water and make you sick.
“The combination of ozone and chlorine kills most bacteria and viruses in wastewater. Compared with chlorine treatment alone, ozone also reduces the formation of many DBPs (disinfection byproducts).”
While this kind of treatment has its downsides, it’s a far better alternative than dying of a waterborne illness such as cholera.
However, it doesn’t get EVERYTHING bad out of the water… And it can even CREATE other problems of its own.
Medications STILL get stuck in our water supply.
I’ll go into more of the problems that water treatments can cause in a moment.
But before I do, I want to point out one of the most alarming things about this study…
Big Pharma treatments get stuck in our water supply and we DRINK them.
This is true of both over-the-counter and prescription drugs. It’s not like actually taking pills, but they are there in measurable quantities.
“The pharmaceuticals, which enter wastewater through sewage, are not removed completely by conventional wastewater treatment.”
I can’t even begin to imagine how these trace levels of medications are affecting our bodies.
But it’s an even bigger problem than most people think it is – simply because there is such a cocktail of treatments in our water.
And it gets worse…
The medications stuck in our water supply can become dangerous with wastewater treatments.
Not only do the current water treatment methods NOT REMOVE all the meds that make it into our water supply…
They also have the potential to turn them into chemicals that are dangerous to humans.
“The team discovered that ozone treatment produced nitromethane, which could have been formed from some nitrogen-containing drugs in the wastewater, including stimulants such as ephedrine and methamphetamine and certain antidepressants. Then, chlorination transformed the nitromethane into chloropicrin.”
Chlorination and ozonation both can turn the pharmaceuticals in our water into much more dangerous compounds called disinfection byproducts (DPBs).
“These methods for killing microbes in wastewater create disinfection byproducts (DBPs) that could be harmful to human health. Now researchers have found that ozone treatment and subsequent chlorination can convert trace amounts of some pharmaceuticals in wastewater into DBPs called halonitromethanes.”
This is NOT good news. But it doesn’t mean you are helpless.
Disposing of medication responsibly
In order to reduce the amount of meds in the water system, make sure you dispose of unused medicine at a health store or police station. Many of them have dropboxes for this.
And doing this can help reduce the amount of chemicals in the water supply.
It doesn’t help with what we pee out, but it does help.
These contaminants are only part of the problem with the current water system in the U.S.
Most of our water also contains fluoride and other contaminants.
That’s why it’s a good idea to filter your water to get it as pure as possible before you drink it.
I personally use the Berkey Black water filtration system. It gets the fluoride out and many other contaminants as well. It’s pretty expensive, but it does work well.
Ultimately, water is life. Without it, we can’t survive.
And having quality water is key to good health. So, it’s a good idea to take charge of your OWN water supply.
Lower blood pressure without taking the “manhood killer” treatments the docs hand out
I found out that my lack of “rockiness” was due to the manhood-killer treatments my doc had given me.
Those Big Pharma treatments for blood pressure KILL men’s natural “rockiness”…
So instead, I now do this daily when I wake up and in the evening before bed.
Just two days after trying this simple 90 second activity, my pressure had gone down by 5 points… then another 5 points…
It works by opening up the blood vessels and improving blood flow.
So pressure goes down and “rockiness” goes UP!
And it only involves breathing. Nothing more.
And it lets the blood flow like a cleaned-out garden hose…increases blood flow into the male member as well…